Department: HSC AV Department Employment Type: Regular and Work-Study Employment Job Starts: January 16, 2018 Work Type: Technical
1. Ensure client satisfaction and contract completion according to Holmes Student Center guidelines.
2. Set rooms with audio/video/lighting/pc equipment in accordance with the contracts.
3. Work as part of a team to solve problems.
4. Maintain audio/video/lighting/PC equipment.
5. Keep inventory on consumables used in the department.
6. Clean and organize equipment inventory and the office.
1. Ability to work at heights, occasional and possible to work around.
2. Uniforms will be worn on the job, provided without cost.
3. Attention to detail both on the job and in the office.
4. Willingness to take initiative for organizing and problem solving.
Pay Rate: $ Minimum Wage
Other Student Jobs
Click on a position bellow to view it's details above. This is the same listing as previous pages and has been placed here for your search convenience.
Applications for this position are no longer being accepted.
Important Note About this Job
1. Schedules are made weekly and based upon events and project needs. Respect to class schedules and/or other commitments is a priority.
2. Prior experience in the live entertainment, film, or recording industry is a plus.
Non Discrimination at NIU
Northern Illinois University is an equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. The Constitution and Bylaws of Northern Illinois University afford equal treatment regardless of political views or affiliation, and sexual orientation. NIU recognizes Dual Career issues.
N.I.U. provides information regarding campus security, personal and fire safety, including topics such as: crime prevention, emergency response procedures and crime reporting policies, in addition to crime and fire statistics for the most recent three calendar years. The Annual Security Report containing security and safety information is available at www.safety.niu.edu or by contacting the University Police Department and Public Safety Department at 815-753-9628 to receive a hard copy. The Annual Fire Safety Report is available at www.firesafety.niu.edu or by contacting the Environmental Health & Safety Department at 815-753-0404 to receive a hard copy.